Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crysis 3 open beta?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Im pretty crap at the game myself, feels like ive to pump a mag and a half into people to kill them while they can kill me in a few bullets.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Im pretty crap at the game myself, feels like ive to pump a mag and a half into people to kill them while they can kill me in a few bullets.

Maybe everyone feels that way, except three's 3 or 4 bots in every game that are nigh-on invincible.:pac:

It's not my fault, I swear!
    ITS THE BOTS!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

It really is bizarre how crysis 3 is is more expensive on Origin than Amazon to the tune of 20€ for the hunter addition.

You'd think there'd be some preferential pricing on their own website.

I really don't get the digital price hike. The games up for bricks and mortar. They have no future. I don't know why games are persisting with them.

Advertisement