Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian classes

Options
  • 29-01-2013 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Are there Italian classes currently on offer anywhere in County Galway. Does Galway VEC provide any?

Thanking you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Always best to ask direct, send them a mail: <snip>

Or call them <snip>

Link to contact details here: http://www.countygalwayvec.com/english/contact-us.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

NUIG runs Italian classes as part of the evening classes, open to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭westmidlands

NUIG runs Italian classes as part of the evening classes, open to everyone.

I highly recommend these, I am currently doing the Spanish one (they off French, Italian, Spanish & German), it is one night a week during college term, and runs for 2 years. You get a Diploma at the end. I believe the Italian course is currently running on Monday nights in the first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭westmidlands

I highly recommend these NUIG language courses, I am currently doing the Spanish one (they off French, Italian, Spanish & German), it is one night a week during college term, and runs for 2 years. You get a Diploma at the end. I believe the Italian course is currently running on Monday nights in the first year.

Advertisement