Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guide to Recording on PC by Jack Frags

Options
  • 29-01-2013 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, thought you might like a look at this. Jack does a great job on this and people who may be thinking about changing how they record their PC gameplay may find it useful.

My new gaming rig arrives next week and I had already decided to go with Dxtory and the codec covered in this, but I found the info on audio recording to be gold.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Excellent guide. In the middle of changing my recording process to this one now. I use Premier Pro instead of Vegas so I have to split the audio stream. Which could be a pain in the balls for large files

Dxtory seems to record a lot darker than fraps does. Is that something to do with my settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Excellent guide. In the middle of changing my recording process to this one now. I use Premier Pro instead of Vegas so I have to split the audio stream. Which could be a pain in the balls for large files

Dxtory seems to record a lot darker than fraps does. Is that something to do with my settings?

I spent yesterday recording some comparison video between Fraps and Dxtory havent noticed any major difference in the brightness of the video... this is all on the old system I have though, i'll be doing some proper testing on more demanding games next week.

Advertisement