Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L4D2 or Dead Island on Steam. Anyone play?

• 29-01-2013 3:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Anybody here playing these from time to time?

The reason I ask, is I've got lots of friends on xbox live because everyone plays but none on steam. I have met one person in the last few years who
    1) Had a gaming PC
    2) Played games on it.

So looking to add a few Irish boardsies to the friend list.

My Steam ID: Predator_IRL

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

I play both, just not as often as I'd like :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Didn't like Dead Island, but pumped massive amount of time into the L4D series and tend to return to it occasionally.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I got Dead Island during the last sales, I've played a bit of that, but haven't done co-op yet. I have around 220 to 230 hours of L4D2 on steam though, I love that game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

You can add me and we can arrange a night to play lfd2 if you want.Was in a similar position a few months back but a few lads I know ended up switching to the pc and we have LFD2 nights every now and then, probably gonna do it at least once a week with all the mods being put on the Steam workshop.My steam profile is below so send me an invite and we'll get playing.

Advertisement