Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael must be a rat

• 29-01-2013 4:44am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Living in 'beverly hills' I think he did a deal with the FIB. His old running buddy Trevor on the other hand is living in a caravan. I like Michael, he has the image of your average British or Irish lowlife living the quiet life in the Costa del sol. I'm intrigued by the whole dimension of 3 protagonists plus a wife and kids for the first time. There is so many potential angles.

But I smell bacon off Michael. Is he in the FIB himself. Too obvious perhaps. Maybe Trevor is the rat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Bit early for speculating, no? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Living in 'beverly hills' I think he did a deal with the FIB. His old running buddy Trevor on the other hand is living in a caravan. I like Michael, he has the image of your average British or Irish lowlife living the quiet life in the Costa del sol. I'm intrigued by the whole dimension of 3 protagonists plus a wife and kids for the first time. There is so many potential angles.

But I smell bacon off Michael. Is he in the FIB himself. Too obvious perhaps. Maybe Trevor is the rat.

In the very first release of information in Game Informer it was confirmed Michael did a deal with the FBI to avoid jail time. So yes, he is a rat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

pretty sure he's italian american, looks it anyway, not really what i think of when i think of an irish lowlife.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Michael has a tan and could well be "Italian" but he hasn't got that 'wise guy' Liotta/Vercetti accent. It could be the fact he is lazing by the pool at the start of trailer 2. That's what makes me think Costa Del Scumbag. Hey, maybe it's just me.

Of course, when I was lazing by a Lanzarote pool I wasn't a bad guy. Oh no... It's just other people...

Advertisement