Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Weather Down Under

Options
  • 29-01-2013 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Been here nearly 2 years now and having been here back in 2000 I find that the weather has gone quite crazy .

We have heatwaves here in Vic with loads of bush fires and floods in QLD n NSW .

This is what's happening in QLD at the moment .

Then is it just me or does anyone else feel that low teens temp feel way colder here than it did back in Ire. Maybe i'm just getting use to the heat .

Anyone else have any mad weather from around Oz n Nz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Nelson Muntz

We got back last Feb after years in Dublin. When it was 19 here in Brisbane last winter, I was wearing a jacket to work. No way I would ever wear a jacket when it was 19 in Dublin. That seemed weird to me, that the same temp could feel SO different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Don't tell anyone back here in Ireland, the weather is still a massive draw card. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

It has been unseasonably cold here in Kalgoorlie high 20's and low 30's most of the time for the last few weeks, its lovely!!:D The poor aussies are freezing at 20 though its gas!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ah sure !

Come back to Ireland , it is muc better !
    Messing , weather is all over the place doesn't matter where you are.

Advertisement