Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean Your Contacts regularly

Options
  • 29-01-2013 5:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I really thought I'd knackered my batteries due to a potential faulty charger or something was getting no hit whatsoever after only an hour on each battery. Couldn't get a good vape for Love nor Money.

So completely Disassembled my Telescope Mod and found the bottom screw gunked up where the firing pin contacts the body and was causing a crap connection.

Anyhoo's something I wouldn't have thought would be an issue due to it being screwed in and out so often but there you go.

Off to buy some copper grease which should help in not needing to strip it so often.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Aswell as that if you're on a ego setup then clean the battery contact and the battery charger contact regularly. Had a guy in work new to vaping who almost gave up and went back to smokes because it wouldn't charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Also with the ego batteries, if it wont charge or wont supply power to the atty, gently lift the round centre piece, just below the inside threads with a cocktail stick.
    Only needs to be lifted a mm or so, in order to make contact with the atty or charger.

Think I saw a vid on YT that shows it, I'll have a look.

Here it is

Advertisement