Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guardians of Middle Earth

Options
  • 29-01-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

So it's been out for a while, how many of you have played it? What do you think? What classes do you like to use? What're your loadouts?

Info Info Info :)

So far, I've been moving between Defender and Warrior, depending on whether it's a 1 lane or a 3 lane. For 3 lanes I'll take Galadriel if there isn't a healer already on my team or Uglúk buffed with Ruby relics. For one lanes I prefer Wulfrun over Galadriel, as his wind attack causes some serious damage. I've him kitted out with Ab. Cooldowns so I can spam out abilities. I've found Uglúk to be very restricted on one lanes, as his attacks, designed to bring him close to enemies, end up just drawing him into gank situations and are pretty much suicidal. I'm testing out Thrain atm.

So... Thoughts? Discussions? Friend Requests? :)

Slugs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭theUbiq

I've played it on PS3... It's fun but chaotic at times.

:D

Advertisement