Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leopards Town Business Park

Options
  • 29-01-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi All,

My job may require me to work a couple of day in Leopardstown business parks, I think its called the South County Business Park.

It has ICON, Microsoft and several other business there.

The question I have, is the park in the side of the road (in the parking bays) free or do you need to pay for it privately?

Thanks to all in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Pretty sure its free. Parking within the carparks of the different businesses would be a no-no without prior agreement. I have been to Microsoft events up there and have parked on the side of the road without issue. In the worst case scenario, you could probably park at the racecourse and walk through - lots of free parking beside the main pavilion/golf shop

The traffic around there is terrible in the morning, so allow PLENTY of time..

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

Hi Homer,

Thanks for that, I appreciate it...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Brodick

I think it's Pay and Display near Microsoft.
    Why don't you phone the company you're visiting and ask them?

Yeah, ai am gonna give them a try a little later

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

There is a security booth and a barrier at the entrance which suggests that it's private property so probably subject to clamping. There are stretches of the main road with parking bays left and right, take a look at those and see if there are notices nearby, I think they're free on a 'first come, first serve' basis but they're probably monitored to prevent holiday parking.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that coylemj - I asked at my companies main desk and they don't think its clamping either. I've parked there today, so i'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

I work in South County Business Park. There is definitely no pay and display, and no checking of who parks on the road and why.

No-one knows what the guy at the booth does. He never seems to leave the booth.

Thanks for that, appreciate it.

Advertisement