Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite player

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I didn't resign Dressen here after my 1st season,still hadn't a clue what I was doing at that stage.He wouldn't have displaced Tamme anyway.

Von Miller is still probably my favourite player, absolute beast!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm in 3 Franchises:

Lions: All terrible except Megatron, hate everyone of those ****ers. My fav players are guys I've drafted e.g Manasee James.

49ers: All class, Aldon Smith is phenomenal, Willis, Bowman, Goldson. Perfect defensive team, Crabtree was class too.

Browns: Love Weeden once I upped his accuracy stats, Richardson is great too as are 2 of my season 1 draft picks, Dyer FS who is now rated 89 and a FB named Goodall who is great too.

However my overall fav player on this or any other Madden, Joe Haden. The guy is amazing. He often leaves the guy he is covering to break up a pass to a guy he is not even covering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm in 3 Franchises:

Lions: All terrible except Megatron, hate everyone of those ****ers. My fav players are guys I've drafted e.g Manasee James.

49ers: All class, Aldon Smith is phenomenal, Willis, Bowman, Goldson. Perfect defensive team, Crabtree was class too.

Browns: Love Weeden once I upped his accuracy stats, Richardson is great too as are 2 of my season 1 draft picks, Dyer FS who is now rated 89 and a FB named Goodall who is great too.

However my overall fav player on this or any other Madden, Joe Haden. The guy is amazing. He often leaves the guy he is covering to break up a pass to a guy he is not even covering.

He is just sick. Put him in man and you take away the oppo's best WR, put him in zone and they can't throw to that side of the field. Such a luxury, has more TD's than all of my WR's at Cleveland.

Advertisement