Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom B/B connection

Options
  • 29-01-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi,  trying to get an answer for the last few weeks with no joy with the following question, living rurally and had a previous eircom landline account (phone no 0214xxxxxxxx). The line is no inactive as it was not possible to get B/B at the time (3 years ago). Looking to find out if it is possible to get B/B on this line now as a neighbour recently got a connection. Thanks Steve.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi,  trying to get an answer for the last few weeks with no joy with the following question, living rurally and had a previous eircom landline account (phone no 0214816423). The line is no inactive as it was not possible to get B/B at the time (3 years ago). Looking to find out if it is possible to get B/B on this line now as a neighbour recently got a connection. Thanks Steve.

Hi  stephentbb2000,

I will look into this for you, it may take a few days. You may want to delete your tel no: from the public board / view.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stephentbb2000

Hi Mark, any update on my query?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mark, any update on my query?

Hi stephentbb2000

Can you please PM me contact details for you as I would like to discuss this with you.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭stephentbb2000

Hi stephentbb2000

Can you please PM me contact details for you as I would like to discuss this with you.

Regards

Al
    No probs!

Advertisement