Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Geographic Subscription

Options
  • 29-01-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get a national Geographic subscription?

I have tried National-Geographic-Subscription.co.uk but they need a UK billing address but do ship to Ireland. They offer 12 months for 19GBP.

Its so annoying that we have to pay nearly €30 from national geographic in Ireland when they are $15 in the United States and £15 in the UK.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

snubbleste wrote: »

I saw that but I dont have 9.50 in Clubcard vouchers :(

Hogzy wrote: »
    I saw that but I dont have 9.50 in Clubcard vouchers :(
    Ask someone to gift it to you so.
    Otherwise it's €28.50

snubbleste wrote: »
    Ask someone to gift it to you so.
    Otherwise it's €28.50

I just rummaged around and I have 7.50 in clubcard vouchers. Do you know if I can use a voucher from another clubcard account or do they have to be vouchers assigned to my account only?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I just rummaged around and I have 7.50 in clubcard vouchers. Do you know if I can use a voucher from another clubcard account or do they have to be vouchers assigned to my account only?

As fas as I know, the Clubcard vouchers you send in for tokens have to be in your name.

If you knew someone who shops in Tesco you could give them the vouchers and an extra €2 in cash, and ask them to order the subscription as a gift, for you.

Your friend will be sent a Nat Geo token and a subscription order form. All they have to do is put your name and address on the form as a gift, or they could just give the form and token to you.

• Advertisement

Also it costs money to redeem the deal.
    82c stamp!!

Looks like I'm going to have to wait until my next club card voucher booklet. Damn

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Looks like I'm going to have to wait until my next club card voucher booklet. Damn

Vouchers are being issued at the minute if thats any help

Davy wrote: »

Vouchers are being issued at the minute if thats any help

I got my vouchers in the post this morning unfortunatly. They make up part of the €7.50 I have at the moment. Cheers though

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I got my vouchers in the post this morning unfortunatly. They make up part of the €7.50 I have at the moment. Cheers though

oh :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

If you buy the magazine in a shop is there not a page in it that has an offer for a subscription to ireland? I could have sworn I seen it yesterday in the newest one. Think it was €19 for the year but there's a 16 week lead time

If you buy the magazine in a shop is there not a page in it that has an offer for a subscription to ireland? I could have sworn I seen it yesterday in the newest one. Think it was €19 for the year but there's a 16 week lead time

It would be great if someone could confirm this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just go onto their site and find international subscriptions.
    Its always cheaper than just renewing based on their letter.

Advertisement