Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petinsure.ie or Tesco's?

• 29-01-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I know this is done before but specifically I want to make a decision in relation to the above.

I have my dog insured on a Petinsure Premier Plus policy - went for it because of the lifetime cover but its €159 versus a similar plan with Tesco (not the value product) for €142.

Would you move to Tesco? I have no problem with the insurer, its RSA in Galway so all claims dealt with here.

My dog is just over a year old. Has the occassional dicky tummy. Do i really even need the life time cover? What could come along that would take over a year to clear or use the max benefit? She's a mongrel (lab crossed with springer/setter and god knows what else).
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement