Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip to Maynooth Business Campus

Options
  • 29-01-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I need to collect a parcel from the An Post sorting office in the Maynooth Business Campus tomorrow morning. I'm in Leixlip village tonight so can I can the bus (the 66) in Leixlip village tomorrow morn in order to get to said campus? Will need to get back into town after collection of said parcel so I'm assuming a bus service runs from the campus too?

Thanks in advance, and mods, apologies if I've posted in the wrong section.

Dutchy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

No bus runs to the campus. 66 terminus is within walking distance, assuming a small package

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Dutchy

MYOB wrote: »
    No bus runs to the campus. 66 terminus is within walking distance, assuming a small package

Thanks appreciate it! It's a small package so should be ok. Sorry about the questions but, do you know, if it's, say, a 5 min walk or so? Do you know the name of the stop closest to the campus (both towards the campus from leixlip and on the way back into Dublin).

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

More like ten minutes. Its the Straffan road terminus stops in both cases - think they're called Kingsbry on the bus maps

MYOB wrote: »
    More like ten minutes. Its the Straffan road terminus stops in both cases - think they're called Kingsbry on the bus maps

Thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭2011abc

Make sure ya bring photo id !Theyre sound enough in there but technically its required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

just go to the last stop on the 66 line, not sure if he lets you go to the Esso or not but just ask, then up over motorway, left into business park and its 2nd or 3rd right in there then. its about 10 mins walking from the bus stop

Thanks for your help lads. Mission accomplished

Advertisement