Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer forum nonsense

Options
  • 29-01-2013 3:45pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

I've just been banned again for "trolling" which seems to be a vague catch all term to remove posters unwanted and not in the "clique" of friends on there.

Apparently discussion of other teams, transfers and upcoming matches in teams superthreads ins't allowed only in the thread of the club you support. This nonsensical , not in the charter and makes a mockery of so called general forum when you cant even discuss certain teams or players without being accused of trolling!

Something needs to be made clear about this , are we allowed post in other teams super threads or not. Or are posters going to be banned randomly at will? The practise of these threads just encourages controversy .
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I've locked this thread for now. DB10, if you want to dispute the ban then please make use of the Dispute Resolution forum.

If you just want to give feedback relating to the Soccer forum then start with a PM to the moderators and/or the Category moderators. If you get no satisfaction there then please send me a PM and I'll open this thread again.

EDIT: I've just seen that directly after starting this thread you attacked a Soccer mod in a post in the Soccer Coaching forum. I think your record speaks for itself. In just over 3.5 years you have amassed 27 bans, 16 infractions and 27 warnings. One month siteban to give you time out to reconsider how you post on this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement