Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No confirmation email

Options
  • 29-01-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Didn't get the confirmation email and when i selected the request again option it brings me a page that just says 404 - not found.

My email is [email]removed[/email]

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I really need to see the confirmation link that gave you the 404.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 snaffleschips

It's ok. All sorted, thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did the link work later on then?

Nah, it still lead me to the page not found thing. But then i checked my email and the confirmation things had arrived earlier anyway.

Please copy and paste the dud link here so I can see it. There's been a few reports of this happening, and I need to see some examples of it.

• Advertisement

I won't be able to get it again though as it only appeared at the top when i needed to send the confirmation link again. It's now disappeared. Sorry bro!

Thanks for trying at least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement