Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some advise on ecig options please

Options
  • 29-01-2013 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I've used ecigs on and off for the past year. Since Christmas I've been 100% vaping, but I think I have an allergy to PG liquids. My symptoms match anyway. Sore throat (bronchial tubes) and really sensitive teeth. So I'm looking to switch to pure VG liquids. I know there are problems with attys anf VG liquids, so I'm looking for advice for the best hardware to buy ....

At the moment I have a Joytech ego-t tank (non variable, no mods)

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

You can use Pure VG juice in almost anything (including ego-t's) once its watered down with a few drops of Vodka or Distilled water.

NOTE #1: Literally mean a few drops .. you shouldn't need more than .15 ml to make a big difference to the consistency, vodka is better IMHO as you dont lose the throat kick as much.

Note #2 - you will possibly need to add some extra flavoring as the Vg tends to have a much more "fluffy" vape.

Advertisement