Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHV Is now Open

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Yep, and everyone seems to be on it already! I keep getting server overloaded pages! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Ffs...site is down for me! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

It's crashing for everyone, none of us appear to be particularly patient! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

giggii wrote: »
    It's crashing for everyone, none of us appear to be particularly patient! :P

Think were all dying to leave Ireland lol :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

What's the story with the port of entry? They're asking for it already? I don't know which one I'll be heading through yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

any price?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 locoo

zweton wrote: »
    any price?

€120

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Typical, you check the thing multiples times a day every day, and the day you go see a 3hr movie is when it opens and you miss it :pac: looks like the places are going already which is weird how could anyone be approved already? give it a few days and when the numbers start to dwindle people will panic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I see the quota is 6350, I think last year it was 5500.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I put down BC for my port of entry, but I wish there was someone I could clarify with if I HAVE to enter into BC now. I am likely not going til the end of the year time and by then I may have decided I wanna go somewhere else like Alberta :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Clubman2012

CatFromHue wrote: »
    I see the quota is 6350, I think last year it was 5500.

And next year it will be 10,000

Advertisement