Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Charges?

Options
  • 29-01-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Basically im kinda naive when it comes to banking.
    Aib charge 20 cent for using atm, internet/phone banking etc, my question is when am i charged for these?
    they obviously aren't charging me when i transfer money from my savings to my current, cause i can see it in my statements.

So when will they charge me? is it just going to accumulate and then they charge me in one large bill,

surely charging the 20 cent on each transaction and being able to see it online in my account is better and more transparent, allowing me to be more careful on how I bank.
    I started using phone banking & internet banking a few months back & im apprehensive that i might get hit with a bill.

Plus, how much is their quarterly fee, will i get a double quarterly fee cause i've two accounts with aib , or is a quarterly fee only for current accounts?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement