Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Drive Enclosure

Options
  • 29-01-2013 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I got a lend of a friends hard drive enclosue, its a Integral IDE device. I took his hard drive out and tried my own but the connections are different. His has a load of pins sticking out at the end and mine has two different sections. On the front of mine its shows that the smaller section is for a data cable to be connected and the larger bit to have a power cable connected. Is the hard drive enclosure im looking for the sata type one, im just looking to get some data of the hard drive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Dey were Sooted

yes it sounds like a sata drive ... something like this would suit your needs or this if you can already power it .....

Advertisement