Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800 3 days old acting up!!

Options
  • 29-01-2013 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

Bought a lumina 800 from amazon few days ago

first problem was every couple of hours the sim slot would pop open meaning my phone would be on but couldnt recieve calls/txts untill i noticed it

now today, when i recieve a txt msg and enter the msg to read it it dissapears
    with no trace
    if i person rings and a miss the call theres nothing in my call log so cant ring back bumber

none on my call log is being updated even if i answer

the last nokia lumina 800 i bought the charger broke after 5 weeks
    i put it down to being unlucky but these phones must be pure sh1t

what can i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Edited title, as the n800 is a tablet from way back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

thanks mate

anybody help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Get on to Amazon straight away and tell them about it, especially the hardware problems (sim tray popping out) - should be a straight forward replacement if you put the pressure on. When a phone is only few days old you shouldn't have to wait for a repair - I would insist on a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Amazon are usually pretty good for returns for fixing issues. I wouldn't waste any time doing it.

I haven't had that issue with the sim card before, does it seem loose when you put it back in?

Is it a cut sim?

Advertisement