Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo booths in Dublin city

Options
  • 29-01-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I was wondering if anybody knows of a place with a photo booth where you can get passport-style photos (preferably D1 area). I'm looking for those ones where you can retake your picture if when it turns out absolutely woeful!!! It's not for a passport or driving licence, so I don't need to go to a pro.

Much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

Irish life centre, talbot street has one of those machines. The tesco express oppostie it also has a machine but not sure if it's that type.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Ah, that's brilliant. Talbot Street is right beside me too. Thanks for quick reply!! Isn't Boards great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Any chemists will take your picture

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Don't know, but if you need the photos for a job application, I would go to a Chemist as well.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Last time I needed one I used the one in Tesco Jervis centre

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

There is one in Connolly station as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Hickeys Chemist in Henry st and one in Penneys too (abbey Street entrance)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Thanks y'all. I got it sorted.

It's gas - I've been in all of the places that were mentioned and never noticed a photo booth in one of them!

• Site Banned Posts: 224 ✭✭SubBusted

Swan Centre, Rathmines.

Advertisement