Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add more employment

Options
  • 29-01-2013 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

It seems I can only add a total of 3 additional jobs to my previous employment on the IEC applicaiton, is that normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Sparrow_Hawk

i can only add one previous employer - thats all that appears :confused: - and its saying i can only validate or return to education/employment. when i return to education/emp the employment details are not saved

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Sparrow_Hawk

is it possible to add more then three employers? for me that only brings employment details back to 2010, would it be considered misrepresentation to just leave it at that?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

only allowing current and previous for me, which is handy since I've only had two jobs in the last decade, 5 years each

Advertisement