Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating out Ideas in Limerick

Options
  • 29-01-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi There everyone.

I own a little coffee shop and an oportunity for extra space has arisen, I am in Limerick. I'm thinking of going with one of the following options:

1 Not taking the space and doing a revamp, which it urgently needs anyway.

or taking the space and doing one of these options.

2. Doing a pizza/pasta place that would be open day and night, I'm only open in the day now.
    3. Doing a tappas wine bar.

I am open to suggestions from people in Limerick I am right in the City Centre and a lot of Coffee shops have opened in recent times so I'm looking to do something a bit different, but there needs to be a market in Limerick for it too.

Thanks in advance (hopefully) for the advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi, this is not the right forum for your question because this is a forum for discussing food and drink, and research is not allowed in here. You might try the Entrepreneurial & Business Management forum.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement