Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin attention

Options
  • 29-01-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Am being persecuted by drboloko and oscarbravo.

I was banned unfairly from AH and wasn't allowed plead my case. Totally ignored.

Oscarbravo has a long standing issue with me and I would like my case dealt with by a different administrator who isn't biased

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You are not being persecuted. You have already been warned not to start any more threads on this. If you start another one I'll have no option other than to siteban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭EURATS

Hi.

Am being persecuted by drboloko and oscarbravo.

I was banned unfairly from AH and wasn't allowed plead my case. Totally ignored.

Oscarbravo has a long standing issue with me and I would like my case dealt with by a different administrator who isn't biased

The thread was called Stick ur promissory notes up your arse kenny. And I was told I was banned for being negative and uncivil.

Thanks

(Zaph...I hadn't seen ur message when I posted this)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Threads merged

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement