Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice cream parlours

Options
  • 29-01-2013 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good place in Dublin City for ice creams like Knickerbocker glory etc? I'm looking for somewhere that you don't have to eat a meal first in too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Murphy's Ice Cream on Wicklow St. do handmade ice cream. You can sit down inside too. :)

Murphy's Ice Cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

I don't think they have Knickerbocker glory but Murphy's in Wicklow St is tops for me. Not cheap, but wow the quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

there's a place in temple bar which does great ice cream tho I couldn't tell you if they do a knickerbocker glory...i've gone in for dessert before

http://www.botticelli.ie/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You should be able to order just desserts in places like Eddie Rockets, Hard Rock Cafe and Thunderroad Cafe. As far as I know they all do sundae-type desserts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Passenger wrote: »
    Murphy's Ice Cream on Wicklow St. do handmade ice cream. You can sit down inside too. :)

Murphy's Ice Cream
    mhge wrote: »
    I don't think they have Knickerbocker glory but Murphy's in Wicklow St is tops for me. Not cheap, but wow the quality!

I was just about to say Murphy's :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Anywhere around town do Pistachio ice cream?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Anywhere around town do Pistachio ice cream?

There's a gelato place in Temple Bar, across from the Temple Bar pub. Lovely.

Advertisement