Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RHD

• 29-01-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭

Should the door for the living area be on the left side when the van is RHD?
    Seen one and it has on right side which would mean stepping into road. Be ok on continent.
    Also are Benimar prone to water leaks on back wall? Looked at one last year and one on Sat and the back walls on both were in mush

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Some are on the left , mostly UK built ones , most European built ones have the house door on the right.

Benimar no worse for leaks than many of them , but there was an issue with some of them cracking the wall between windows etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Mine's a Benimar RHD with habitation door is on the left, it hasn't posed a problem yet.
    Like many MH's you need to keep an eye on them for leaks. I've done all the seals on mine a few times over the years. The back wall on mine has become very faded over the years, it will probably be getting a new gelcoat this year.

Advertisement