Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice not in my messages on my IEC site

Options
  • 29-01-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Sorry I know I've been posting a lot. I'm just a bit freaked out by the Canada thing. This is probably my first legit thread. After I submitted my IEC application on the My IEC site I was told there would be an important notice in the My Messages with information about the next stage in the process but I could find no notice in My Messages or my normal email. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

relax, theres a few of us waiting on this also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Yup. Im still waiting on the message to let me pay. Myself and missus 7ofBrian applied within 30 mins of each other and she just got her message 5 mins ago.
    There was 346 WTN numbers between us so theres a MAD backlog! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

Do they post it to the New Messages part of your Kompass account?

Yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea man chill i was in the same boat as you panicking but dont bother. i was waiting 3 hours for mine:)

• Advertisement

Got mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Adam We

Do you also get an email telling you that this notice is in 'My messages' on the IEC site?

Would prefer not to have to refresh when I could just wait for an email

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Yes you get an email to your personal email saying:

You have received a message from International Experience Canada (IEC) in your IEC Kompass Account. Please log in to your account and check "My Messages" to read your new message.

Mine took about 3 or 4 hours to come through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

Guys how much is the fee to apply for the 24month visa,can't concentrate for sh_te trying to do it now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

€120

• Advertisement
Advertisement