Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clevamma sleep positioner

Options
  • 29-01-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Anyone know what age this can be used til? My son is 5 1/2 months old with reflux and flat head. Fits in the sleep positioner but legs dangle out at the end. Is this ok?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Is it this one:

B505.1-500x500.jpg

As far as I remember our son was about 7 months old when we stopped using it. It didn't say a specific age on the box but did say to discontinue using it when the child started rolling around in the cot by themselves.

We switched to the Clevafoam Baby Pillow after the sleep positioner, it still helps prevent flat-head and we found it raised his head just enough to stop him spitting up during the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AlisonRelihan

Toots* wrote: »
    Is it this one:

B505.1-500x500.jpg

As far as I remember our son was about 7 months old when we stopped using it. It didn't say a specific age on the box but did say to discontinue using it when the child started rolling around in the cot by themselves.

We switched to the Clevafoam Baby Pillow after the sleep positioner, it still helps prevent flat-head and we found it raised his head just enough to stop him spitting up during the night.

Yes that's the one alright. We found him down at the end of it this morning - slid down all the way. I might get the pillow so as he does seem to sleep way better on it. I don't know about using it without the side panels - might be a bit steep to roll off. Thanks for your help!

Advertisement