Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bedroom Farce - The Gate

• 29-01-2013 11:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

I went to see this tonight, well half of it anyway. I'd be interested in hearing other people's reviews or opinions on it. Personally, I found it to be very painful watching and somehow in spite of it being a comedy I failed to see any humour at all in it. I think the actors did whatever they could do with it. oh well as I say I would be interested in other people's opinions, maybe I need to lighten up a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭lukegriffen

hi muff, the irish times seem to be in agreement with you , it got 2 stars today.
    i didn't see it, didn't fancy paying 35quid for that style of play.

It's got a long run til end of March so I imagine there'll be a few empty seats.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I hadn't heard much about this - usually a bad sign. At the prices they charge in the Gate, you'd really want to be guaranteed a good show.

Advertisement