Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merville annoyances

Options
  • 30-01-2013 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

There is an absolute selfish prick in merville who starts singing (roaring) at around 12 every single night and this goes on for hours, same song over and over and over! It's driving me crazy, can't get to sleep any night with him!! Is there anything that can be done to stop this!!!! It's ridiculous, why do people not have any cop on or think about other people at all!! I am seriously at the end of my tether!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

ucd11 wrote: »
    There is an absolute selfish prick in merville who starts singing (roaring) at around 12 every single night and this goes on for hours, same song over and over and over! It's driving me crazy, can't get to sleep any night with him!! Is there anything that can be done to stop this!!!! It's ridiculous, why do people not have any cop on or think about other people at all!! I am seriously at the end of my tether!!

Not to state the obvious but ring the RAs? (and get other people to do the same). Pretty quickly he will quieten down or be asked to leave the residences if it is repeat behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

What's the song? Maybe he's rehearsing for something.

Not that it excuses it or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

He's just practising for X-factor or some such

Advertisement