Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

En's Mainly Procrastination Log

• 30-01-2013 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Have mocks starting tomorrow, havn't studied and still expect A's
    Procrastinating as we speak.

I'm taking Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Applied Maths, English, Irish and French

I think at this stage revising for all of them would bring down my mark in the subjects I want to do well in (Maths & Sciences) so I'm disregarding most aspects of languages. I can work on them later (major excuse, yeah)

I never do any homework outside of maybe Maths out of love for my teacher, generally cramming the night before has done me wonders in the past, but for some reason I feel a full length exam is a bit much even for a seasoned cram artist

Looking for 550~ + a good hpat for Med in UCD

1 am and learning a short story for English p1, I hope my winging skills have developed to such a level that I can breeze through the comprehensions without much time wastage.

Advertisement