Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is best to get japanese koi fish sleeve done in ireland?

Options
  • 30-01-2013 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

as above
    anybody i know thats got these done has got them in thailand
    but its not looking like i am going to get over there anytime soon
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Chris Crooks in White Dragon in Belfast. No competition.

But be prepared for a hell of a waiting list and a hefty price tag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Chris Crooks is definitely the best.

I've seen solid work from loads of other places none really much better than any of the others. Spilled ink put up nice koi sleeve stuff recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Chris Crooks is definitely the best.

I've seen solid work from loads of other places none really much better than any of the others. Spilled ink put up nice koi sleeve stuff recently.

Third for Chris Crooks.

Paul in Spilled Ink is the one put up those koi as far as I remember. Been great seeing his development as an artist since he started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

i heard he is the best but 2 year wait is a bit much
    any pics of pauls stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Another one worth checking out would be Joe Myler, does some really excellent koi fish pieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Another one worth checking out would be Joe Myler, does some really excellent koi fish pieces.

+1. Check out his website. Himself has two oriental sleeves done by Joe, top class ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

If you want the best it has to be chris in belfast, moyler is decent but not worth the money he charges at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah I agree. I know if I wanted a Japanese sleeve I'd either go to Chris or not bother, cause I'd have to live with having to know I could have gone to Chris.

Advertisement