Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumbest / funniest metal band names.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

I just had to. Just like there name, the music is pretty damn random. Wait for the classical music breakdown half way through this, which then turns into an electronic music breakdown. Good God!

Anyway, on the names front, there is Dolph Lundgren's Party Dungeon, from Cork. The image says it all really....

artworks-000013069834-56stww-t200x200.jpg?060de79

Chief Wiggum: (to Ralph)

You know you're not supposed to go inthere. What is your fascination with my forbidden closet of mystery?

I was just about to google them!

There not as bad as I was expecting.

I “youtubed”some of the bands from that Blastenbury, JESUS FCUKING CHRIST….

Am I an Ol’ Bastard cos they were awful…..atleast this is “a bit” musical.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's all down to musical preferences, not liking grind doesn't make you old :P The members of the original grind band, Napalm Death, are all in their mid-40's sure.

Advertisement