Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso u

Options
  • 30-01-2013 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Brought a nespresso u before Christmas for 157 with the milk thing included in Kildare village home and cook am looking to get the same machine as a gift but its out of stock there anyone see it else where for a good price, I also got 40 euro credit with machine for nespresso when I bought it. Is that offer still going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

meath4sam wrote: »
    I also got 40 euro credit with machine for nespresso when I bought it. Is that offer still going?

AFAIK that offer finished during January

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

There's an offer for current nespresso "club" members (if you know one) where if the get a friend to buy a nespresso machine then the the friend get 60 Euro of credit for coffee on the nespresso shop.

i.e. if you buy the machine (any machine and provide proof) you get 60 euro credit (and the person who shared the offer with you gets 20 euro credit)

Advertisement