Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment / house wanted for short time rent

Options
  • 30-01-2013 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has, or knows anyone with a 2 bedroom apartment or small house that would be available for short time rent.
    Family moving out for 3 months from end of February and need somewhere South Dublin

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

dennyire wrote: »
    Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has, or knows anyone with a 2 bedroom apartment or small house that would be available for short time rent.
    Family moving out for 3 months from end of February and need somewhere South Dublin

Thanks in advance

if you are happy with an apartment then I would look for anything that is on the market and make an offer.

Houses to rent are getting harder to find, but apartments are ten a penny and I'm sure a landlord would jump at the chance of three months rent (If you are willing to pay a bit extra).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Are your dates flexible or fixed? I may know of somewhere at the middle/end of March.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

Thanks Guys....Zag...no , dates are fairly fixed..builders moving in end of Feb so need to be out then....let me know if anything available your end ..Thanks D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Nope, sorry. This place won't be available till towards the end of March.

z

Advertisement