Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone considering a Tattoo?

• 30-01-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

Just found this deal for Tiger Tattoo studio in Stoney batter.

The deal is as follows:

€49 gets you €99 worth of work.
    €99 gets you €250 worth of work.
    €250 gets you €600 worth of work.

Link:
    https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/544078

Seems pretty good to me, just thought I'd share for anyone else looking to get a job done!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

One of those things that you don't go looking for bargain prices...tattoos. Judging from the facebook page, you'd be getting just what you paid for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Bambi wrote: »
    One of those things that you don't go looking for bargain prices...tattoos. Judging from the facebook page, you'd be getting just what you paid for.
    Absolutely. Find an artist you like, and pay what they charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Looking at the gallery 49 gets you 20 worth of tattoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Looking through the gallery most of their work seems quite good to me especially the colour work. Some of the black and white not as much such as the lion on someones back. For anyone getting an uncomplicated tattoo it sounds like a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Ah gahd! I need to shake this addiction to bargain alerts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

On the other hand, in Galway, Mongoose Ink at Eyre Square are doing some great deals for the next six weeks.

http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refid=17#!/mongooseink.galway?__user=778002575

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭5500

Not to tattoo every artist with the same ink but I recently bought my other half a voucher for another dublin company via a deals site, she had it done just before christmas and having now fully healed the colour is patchy/blotchy and it doesn't look well at all, there's been no response from the company either when she trys to contact them so its something I would be very very wary about buying again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

59451_513001235378754_883757270_n.jpg

Actually on their facebook page...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

cgarrad wrote: »
    59451_513001235378754_883757270_n.jpg

Actually on their facebook page...
    But thats some guy after drawing that himself and saying he wants it done rather than them drawing it.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement