Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Regular BLOPSII Connection Issues

• 30-01-2013 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone else experiencing regular connection issues on BLOPSII? I'm on UPC 30MB, NAT is open, all looks great. I either get kicked out mid-game or just can't connect to get going. Have been playing on XBOX a lot more as a result, but this is really annoying me. Anyone else have similar experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Vodafone DSL here, all is fine apart from connecting to games in BLOPS 2, NAT is moderate, all other games and websites working fine. Argh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

donmeister wrote: »
    Vodafone DSL here, all is fine apart from connecting to games in BLOPS 2, NAT is moderate, all other games and websites working fine. Argh.

I get moderate a lot. I just go to the network setting and run a Xbox live connection test, then go back into the game. It will then read "open"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

im having connectivity issues on UPC as well, thought it was my house mate torrenting until i went to turn off his PC and it was off!

getting 3-4 bars continiously, tried changing my DNS from open DNS to Level 3 to see if that would help but no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Brazzill

Few of my mates had upc and as good as the speeds are the gaming side of it isnt great, cant connect to certain isp's around the world over ports or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Brazzill

donmeister wrote: »

is your connection setup with pppoe?

• Advertisement
Advertisement