Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Care in Killester College

Options
  • 30-01-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this course or are thinking of applying?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭amber23

Hi Ziggy, i have an interview on Saturday for this course. What about you? Have you applied?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Hi Amber thanks for the reply :)
    I went for an interview about 2 weeks ago. If I do get a place I'm goin to have to defer it til next year it's just not feasible for me this year unfortunately:(

Best of luck with your interview:D

Oh no! Thats a shame, well hopefully you get a place and you will have something to look forward to next year :)

What sort of questions were you asked? I'm getting nervous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Nothing too tough just why do u want to do the course, have u any experience with animals etc also how are u at maths. Apparantly if you are really bad you have to do a maths test:eek: so say nothing;)

oh feck! I'm glad you told me that! I'm not the may west at maths, only got a C in ordinary in my leaving cert...

the interview is 3 o clock tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Miss Tequila

I did it, it was good college but the animal welfare and grooming teacher is not very good.. watch out she can be very strict...

Good luck with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement