Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCX (coverflux)

Options
  • 30-01-2013 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm just in the finishing stages on some work,
    I've got fx factory and I have coverflux from industrial revolution.

Its an Image montage or slide show generator the problem is well it seems to be doing something wrong my mac is capable of running fcx but it just seems that this is the only problem I'm having.

As the picture play in booth full screen and in the canvas its just, the pictures there but there's I dunno how to describe whats going on I've attached a screen shot, if you need any more info that's grand just ask.

Footage of the video work is 5DMk2 and the only additional add on is the cover-flux generators I really am finding it hard to solve this problem if you need any more information let me know thanks :)

screen shot below
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/

Advertisement