If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV CLEARANCE OFFERS : PHILIPS - END OF JANUARY SALE 2013

Options
  • 30-01-2013 1:33pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

Here comes list #2 of clearance offers from the January sale that may be of interest to you..

PHILIPS

32PFL3807T - Brand new boxed - £269.95
    Full HD LED, Smart DLNA, 100Hz PMR Motion processing, 3 HDMI, 2 USB a great TV with Web apps at a crazy price! 2 year warranty as standard.
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl3807t_12/32pfl3807t_12_pss_eng.pdf

32PFL4007T - Brand new boxed£329.95[/b]

Full HD LED, Smart TV with full Web browser, 200Hz PMR Motion processing, smartphone remote app (android or apple IOS), 4 HDMI, 3 USB, PC input - Really well featured at a very competitive price!
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl4007t_12/32pfl4007t_12_pss_eng.pdf
    showimage.php?image=310196.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

37PFL4007T - Brand new boxed-£399.95 - Same spec as above - HUGE PRICE DROP

42PFL4007T - Brand new boxed - £439.95 - Same spec as above - HUGE PRICE DROP

42PFL6007T - £599.95 - ex-Display - as new - Full 2 year warranty - Stunning TV!
    Huge Spec - Full HD LED, 400Hz PMR Motion processing, Passive 3D, Built in Wifi, SamrtPhone/ Tablet Remote app, Ambilight, Wi-fi Smart Screen (brill feature!), Ambilight, 2 Screen gaming, optional skype camera - Mega feature count and stunning to look at as well! (4 HDI, 3 USB)
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42pfl6007t_12/42pfl6007t_12_pss_eng.pdf

46PFL7007 - £1049.95 Brand new Boxed
    All the above features but also Full Active 3D, 800Hz Pmr Motion processing, Dual Core Processor, Full QWERTY Keyboard on remote, Stand doubles as wall mount AND speaker home!!! (its sounds great!)
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/46pfl7007t_12/46pfl7007t_12_pss_eng.pdf

Delivery:

32": £14.95
    42": £19.95
    47": £22.95

If you are interested in any of these please as ever just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie  with your contact numbers and we will give you a call to get you sorted.

Thanks again and there are more offers coming later today!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pat009

Hi Dave,  

Re :  37PFL4007T - Brand new boxed-£399.95 -   what is the delivery charge, got a 42" last week from you, is there 3D on this model.

Regards

Pat

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Pat009 wrote: »
    Hi Dave,  

Re :  37PFL4007T - Brand new boxed-£399.95 -   what is the delivery charge, got a 42" last week from you, is there 3D on this model.

Regards

Pat
    Pat,

thanks for the biz and the post - the 4007 series isn't 3D - it is smart with web browser and 200Hz Pmr okay - to get 3D you need to go to the 6007 series - I'm clearing one of these in 42" at just £599.95 and I'll include shipping at that price if you were interested?

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi john,

Just wondering about the 46pfl7007 is that price in euro or sterling?

Thanks,
    Shaun

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Hi john,

Just wondering about the 46pfl7007 is that price in euro or sterling?

Thanks,
    Shaun
    Hi Shaun,

Its sterling but if you twisted my arm I'd leave it at a round £999.95 / €1199.99 :eek:

It's a completely stunning TV..

Keep me posted

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

42PFL4007T will you throw in deliver on one of these?? :)

• Advertisement

tazzzZ wrote: »
    42PFL4007T will you throw in deliver on one of these?? :)
    Tazzz''

Its too tight to do free delivery - but I'll split the difference with you and do delivery at just £9.95 if you are interested - its a really excellent TV for that

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

Johnmc

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

yea i can live with that. ill pm you during the wk. just have to wait till payday!! 

tazzzZ wrote: »
    yea i can live with that. ill pm you during the wk. just have to wait till payday!! 
    Know that feeling!

Thanks again and look fwd to your call- ill pop one aside for you now..

Johnmc

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John,

Does the 42PFL4007T have a glossy or matt screen?  Looking for a tv with matt finish preferably.

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi PC,

The 4007 is gloss finish unfortunately. 

Had a quick look around and most of our screens are gloss finish :(

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi PC,

The 4007 is gloss finish unfortunately. 

Had a quick look around and most of our screens are gloss finish

Chris
    Cheers Chris, seems to be the trend now to fit glossy screens not sure why.  Have my eye on an lg 42lm615 but would like to see it in the flesh and thought the 4007t would do the trick instead.  Ah well will continue the hunt for the lg.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi Shaun,

Its sterling but if you twisted my arm I'd leave it at a round £999.95 / €1199.99 

It's a completely stunning TV..

Keep me posted

ATVB,

John Mc
    I have few questions so i will just PM you 

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Shaun,

John is currently out of the office so not sure if he'll be on Boards.

If you'd like to copy me on the PM I can look after you if John isn't about.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.