Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health insurance cover-scale down or move advise please

Options
  • 30-01-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I am currently on company plan with VHI its costing 854 per year.

I am married but my husband is covered with Laya. I have been with VHI since birth so just have stayed there. I am still on my parents policy but reimburse them each month. We have two children but they are not currently covered under our health insurance. We would like to have another child in the future hopefully. I really want peace of mind from my insurance.

These are things that are important:
    Maternity cover-I have gone public on both previous pregnancies and have no issue with doing that again.
    The option of using a private hospital, semi private but am willing to pay an excess to bring down cost of premium.
    consultancy fees covered so I don't have long waits on public waiting lists.
    I am not bothered about eyes, dental etc.

What would be the best cover for me and cheapest! any advise much appreciated. Can't make out HIA website!

Advertisement