Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Memberships in D15

Options
  • 30-01-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

I am interetsed in joining a gym for swimming, weights etc

I am wondering what people are paying for different gyms

Crunch has a 15 month deal working out €612 over 15 months which i think is very expensive

I know ben dunne is probably €150 euro but are there any other examples around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Coolmine gym is €250 for the year.

Did Ben Dunnes not take the pool out? I thought they were threatening that years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Did Ben Dunnes not take the pool out? I thought they were threatening that years ago.

No pool is still in, was that not a publicity stunt?

dickwod1 wrote: »
    No pool is still in, was that not a publicity stunt?

Oh right :D No idea about it, I thought it was a mad plan anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Oh right :D No idea about it, I thought it was a mad plan anyway.

Yeah, I think he was launching his other gyms at the time and did it to hype his "brand"

IMHO Westpoint is the best gym + value for money around (about €200 at the mo per year)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭annfield1978

Crunch offered me €475 if paid as lump sum. still a bit to expensive, its a nice gym, not too busy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

No help really but I got membership in my jobs gym for €50 total no other payments. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

You'll get Coolmine for 210. Basic but does the job and having previously been a member of Westpoint and Crunch it gets my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Noone mentioning the NAC?

I am a member there and i think it is great. Pay €40 per month for full membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

I'll second NAC. The staff are great, no waiting on equipment and its clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 easpa_ciall

mattb74 wrote: »
    You'll get Coolmine for 210. Basic but does the job and having previously been a member of Westpoint and Crunch it gets my vote

Could I ask you if this was their recent price , was Considering coolmine as a gym option but current price is 280 on the website, so am reluctant as Westpoint is so much cheaper.

• Advertisement

Could I ask you if this was their recent price , was Considering coolmine as a gym option but current price is 280 on the website, so am reluctant as Westpoint is so much cheaper.

It says on the website that it's currently €250.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 easpa_ciall

It says on the website that it's currently €250.

I saw that myself the other day , but still unsure whether to go with Coolmine. For the same price at Westpoint or other gyms the services seem to be a lot better. The value for money does not seem to compare well.
    And with the 2 person offer at westpoint Coolmine is still 40 euros more for less services it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Yes,

the two person membership for Westpoint is cheaper, especially since you have all classes included for free.

Is anyone thinking of going for it? If they are I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 emkoirl

Hi all, I am looking for one more person to join westpoint gym in blancharsdtown d.15 its 2 for 420. if anyone is interested let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nustian24

emkoirl wrote: »
    Hi all, I am looking for one more person to join westpoint gym in blancharsdtown d.15 its 2 for 420. if anyone is interested let me know.

Hi emkoirl,

Are you still looking for another person to join Westpoint Gym? If yes, I am interested please send me a message. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 emkoirl

nustian24 wrote: »
    Hi emkoirl,

Are you still looking for another person to join Westpoint Gym? If yes, I am interested please send me a message. Thanks!

Hey, sorry I already joined with someone yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nustian24

Hi all, I am looking for one more person to join Westpoint gym in Blancharsdtown Dublin 15 its 2 for 420. Anyone interested, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jiji20

me too. let me know if you want to join the westpoint with me. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Quartzy

Hello,

I am looking to join Westpoint gym. Is anyone interested in getting the 2 for €420 deal?

Thanks.

Advertisement