Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where I can buy Henna for dye hair?

Options
  • 30-01-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I know just one shop in Henry Street (Idian food shop) , but it far away.

Maybe it is something closer Swords, Balbriggan, Finglas ... ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Now I'm not 100% certain. But 99% I see. A huge tub of it today I. The 1.50 shop in milfield.it deffo was Henna .

Ps what does it do??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Turns your hair a red colour.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Turns your hair a red colour.

...if you already have dark hair. If your hair is fair or even medium brown it turns your hair a scary orange. If you already have a tint or highlights in your hair and you use henna it can get really scary. Also, if you use henna you have to wait for it to grow out because nothing will shift it and you can't apply a tint over it. It stains skin and anything else it comes into contact with. It's also used in temporary tattooing, for instance for Indian weddings the bride will have beautiful henna tattoos on her hands. The tattoos last for some time too.
    Oh, and it stinks :)

...if you already have dark hair. If your hair is fair or even medium brown it turns your hair a scary orange. If you already have a tint or highlights in your hair and you use henna it can get really scary. Also, if you use henna you have to wait for it to grow out because nothing will shift it and you can't apply a tint over it. It stains skin and anything else it comes into contact with. It's also used in temporary tattooing, for instance for Indian weddings the bride will have beautiful henna tattoos on her hands. The tattoos last for some time too.
    Oh, and it stinks :)

, huge huge huge Thanks ,I thought it was a leave in conditioner.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement