Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap control boards

Options
  • 30-01-2013 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Where can I buy a control board (of any description) in Cork? (Don't have time to order it online)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

For what?

This may not be the best forum to get a response from so I can move it if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭RoisinRoseDubh

For display purposes. And yes, please move the thread to wherever you think is most appropriate :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You might get a better response

feel free to move back if this isnt the right place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭RoisinRoseDubh

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭eire-kp

More info needed I'd say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

do you mean an actual controller to control a sign/display.. led driver, pwm motor controller..?

or just a cool looking circuit board that looks like something which is technical..?

Advertisement