Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying the Programme Participation Fee Proof of Payment Problems

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dinnydaniel

I check it everyday but nothing! Hopefully gets verified soon - it's just a pain when my boyfriend did it the same day etc as me and yet he is already on the next stage and Im still waiting! Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Ciaran20041329

day 14 , tenth working day later and still no news... sucking the joy from the whole experience now...

anybody had any progress no?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

day 14 , tenth working day later and still no news... sucking the joy from the whole experience now...

day 13 yesterday and i got payment verified, hang in there.

Same - 2 weeks on from paying and it physically leaving my account and it still says pending :(

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

STILL WAITING!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mossywolf

This is 17th day, no request for additional info or anything. Sent info again twice, heard nothing.So much for first come first served.

Finally got my payment verification!! Anyone else get theirs?

Finally got my payment verification!! Anyone else get theirs?

finally got mine at 1 am this morning after eighteen days... for anybody stressing, hold fast. it will come through eventually

There's nothing else to do now really is there until they verify eligibility? Hopefully that doesnt take another 2 weeks!

payment verified on the 14th and received conditional letter on 19th so hopefully it moves quick after you guys get payment verified.

• Advertisement

gary27 wrote: »
    payment verified on the 14th and received conditional letter on 19th so hopefully it moves quick after you guys get payment verified.
    please god, the sooner the better

That's what I'm hoping! But like they've to email you about eligibility before I can go further? Basically just making sure that there isnt something I am suppose to do once receiving payment verification !?

That's what I'm hoping! But like they've to email you about eligibility before I can go further? Basically just making sure that there isnt something I am suppose to do once receiving payment verification !?

once your payment verified you have to wait for conditional letter to arrive then do stage 2.

once your payment verified you have to wait for conditional letter to arrive then do stage 2.

Perfect thanks! - Got payment verification there on 18th so hopefully get conditional letter this week so I can move onto Stage 2 !

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rowsdower

Still waiting on mine, been three weeks so far. My brother submitted all his the exact same way and exact same time and he got his acceptance last week. My thinking is that they're going through all the applications, picking the most desired candidates first (plenty of relevant work experience, education, etc), then moving down to us 'also-rans'.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Did you pay in an AIB bank or through your own? I am with a different bank and was advised to go to AIB to make the payment so that they would receive it quicker and could then process the application. Got my confirmation e-mail within a few days. Might be longer through another bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rowsdower

Paid in at AIB on Grafton Street like most people, still no word. My brother paid the same way and heard back so I can't say it was something wrong with my payment (payment is confirmed and all).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kayokeeling

If you can pay through online banking, I'd strongly advise you to do that, taking screenshots at each stage of the payment process. You can include all the details they ask for etc and send it through on a pdf file.

I paid my fee about 4pm last friday and had proof of payment verified before midday saturday. It took less than 12 hours!!

I am still waiting and I paid on the 31st of January!!

I am still waiting and I paid on the 31st of January!!

that's tough going, did you try contacting them?

• Advertisement

that's tough going, did you try contacting them?
    I've sent them eight emails, I've been to the Canadian Embassy in Dublin, I've been into Go4Less twice and I've emailed the IEC via the Embassy website and every single place told me they were unable to check my application or help me in any way. Literally no exaggeration.

I've sent them eight emails, I've been to the Canadian Embassy in Dublin, I've been into Go4Less twice and I've emailed the IEC via the Embassy website and every single place told me they were unable to check my application or help me in any way. Literally no exaggeration.

that's very impolite that no one could help you or even try. whats your wtn roughly?

that's very impolite that no one could help you or even try. whats your wtn roughly?

832. I'm baffled as well as everything else.

832. I'm baffled as well as everything else.

maybe you might get verified soon, if they had a problem with your payment surely they would have contacted you by now. there's nothing else you can do but wait, i know it is an anxious wait.

just another note, a day before I got the conditional letter I sent them a email saying what the time frame would be to recieve the letter and the next day I got the letter, so they must check the emails.

maybe you might get verified soon, if they had a problem with your payment surely they would have contacted you by now. there's nothing else you can do but wait, i know it is an anxious wait.

just another note, a day before I got the conditional letter I sent them a email saying what the time frame would be to recieve the letter and the next day I got the letter, so they must check the emails.

Yeah, the guy in Go4Less did say I would know if there was a problem. It's just weird that I haven't heard from the IEC since I tried to prove the payment (they emailed me initially to say there wasn't enough info). The post below about IEC mixing up payments and rejecting valid applicants is terrifying too! Thanks though, any reassurance calms me down a bit smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jazzmonroe

I am trying to fulfill all the criteria for proof of payment:

- Name of account holder
 - Name of financial institution 
 - Account number of funds recipient
 - Amount paid
 - Date on which the payment was made
 - Reference number for the payment
 - Payment purpose/Payment reference number:

Is the bank logo (the word Santander on my screenshot) enough for the Name of Financial Institution bit? And for my name, which is not anywhere on the receipt page, can I just print it off and write my name in pen, then upload the scan as a pdf?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

are you applying on the english iec?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jazzmonroe

Yeah, I’m English, should’ve specified. This forum seems to provide the best answers anywhere tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Maybe ask on British expats since your are British and all you wont experience the racist comments i got:o

But yea mate what you seem to have there is perfect but done forget the bank to stamp it with the days date.

• Advertisement

jazzmonroe wrote: »
    Yeah, I’m English, should’ve specified. This forum seems to provide the best answers anywhere tho...

does the logo actually say santander? you could print it off and write your name and wtn number plus any other missing info. if you can get it stamped it may help.

Advertisement