Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying the Programme Participation Fee Proof of Payment Problems

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jazzmonroe

gary27 wrote: »
    does the logo actually say santander? you could print it off and write your name and wtn number plus any other missing info. if you can get it stamped it may help.

It does yeah - I made the payment online as I’m in Canada and oceans away from the nearest Santander, so I’m guessing the date of payment on my screenshot will suffice. Just wondering how to get the account holder name on there, think that’s all I’m missing...

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Maybe ask on British expats since your are British and all you wont experience the racist comments i got:o

But yea mate what you seem to have there is perfect but done forget the bank to stamp it with the days date.

Ha - British emigrants being racist, classy. Cheers for your help anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

jazzmonroe wrote: »
    It does yeah - I made the payment online as I’m in Canada and oceans away from the nearest Santander, so I’m guessing the date of payment on my screenshot will suffice. Just wondering how to get the account holder name on there, think that’s all I’m missing...

does the screenshot not include the account holder name ie Canadian Embassy.

does the screenshot not include the account holder name ie Canadian Embassy.

I cut out the bank logo, my account number and sort code, and the words Everyday Current Saving Account, but this is basically what I’ll be uploading.

http://i.imgur.com/qEf7nWf.jpg

So I’m thinking I’ll print it out then scribble down my full WTN and name, then upload as pdf.

I cut out the bank logo, my account number and sort code, and the words Everyday Current Saving Account, but this is basically what I’ll be uploading.

http://i.imgur.com/qEf7nWf.jpg

So I’m thinking I’ll print it out then scribble down my full WTN and name, then upload as pdf.

ok, make sure you include every else they ask for, they just have to know that the payment is coming from you and went into their account.

• Advertisement

ok, make sure you include every else they ask for, they just have to know that the payment is coming from you and went into their account.

I might just include my debit card (which has my account number on it) in the final scan, ie. a clear link between my name and the account number on the receipt. Then write it as well for luck.

Nice one, cheers.

I might just include my debit card (which has my account number on it) in the final scan, ie. a clear link between my name and the account number on the receipt. Then write it as well for luck.

Nice one, cheers.

I'm not sure about putting your debit card number on it,
    Some other people may need to clarify if they put that down, I just used a lodgement slip as proof of payment and wrote the wtn number on it got it photocopied by the bank and stamped, and it got verified but I know of other people on here that did what you are doing so you should look through the mega thread for some more info.

I'm not sure about putting your debit card number on it,
    Some other people may need to clarify if they put that down, I just used a lodgement slip as proof of payment and wrote the wtn number on it got it photocopied by the bank and stamped, and it got verified but I know of other people on here that did what you are doing so you should look through the mega thread for some more info.

Ah cool - did the lodgement slip have your name on? Yeah have spent hours going through old threads, most of my questions answered. Appreciate your help.

Ah cool - did the lodgement slip have your name on? Yeah have spent hours going through old threads, most of my questions answered. Appreciate your help.

yes I signed my name on it but it also had my wtn number on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

Still waiting....managed to track down the IEC on FB and they said they would look into it but still no news...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Rowsdower

What's their Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

I just joined the group 'Canada IEC 2012' (very active group) and was able to tag the IEC Uk-Ireland on that as they are a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 buxlo122

I have submitted my application (40 days ago) and received the a kompass account and WTN number. It is now pending proof of payment. However I have not received any instructions on where or how to make this payment.
    Are the instructions generic? Could someone post them on this forum or do they relate to a specific application.

Advertisement