If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax Foxsat 1000s to Cork

Options
  • 30-01-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm interested in getting two of the new version for self & neighbour. Could you give me euro price delivered to Cork. or is it better if I collect in Dublin next week?
    I got one of the earlier versions some years ago and it has proved to be a great investment.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

podgesdad wrote: »
    I'm interested in getting two of the new version for self & neighbour. Could you give me euro price delivered to Cork. or is it better if I collect in Dublin next week?
    I got one of the earlier versions some years ago and it has proved to be a great investment.
    Podgesdad,

Thanks for the enquiry - and great to hear that your older Foxsat is still going strong, unfortunately we no longer have a shop in Dublin so it's either a trip to Belfast or of course we can ship to you in the Real Capital..

There are 2 versions - the 500GB is £239.95 / €€299.99 and the 1TB version is £279.95/€349.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/digital-set-top-boxes/humax/hdr1000s-1tb/huma-freesat-g2-1tb
    showimage.php?image=310414.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260
    Shipping on either of these is £12.95 / €14.99 (and we can ship the two at that price!)

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

JohnMc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Podge,

Thanks for getting in touch.

They really are great boxes :)

Would you be looking the 500GB or the 1TB box? 

Current price on the 500GB is €299.93.  And on the 1TB box you're looking at €349.93.

For delivery you'd be looking at €16.23.  I'm sure we can send them as 1 parcel to either your address, or your neighbours.  

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 20 podgesdad

Thanks for replies. I'll go ahead with this. I just need some info on delivery times  so I can try to order  with a view to package arriving when I will be here for a few consecutive days.

I assume credit card payment over phone works for payment.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for replies. I'll go ahead with this. I just need some info on delivery times  so I can try to order  with a view to package arriving when I will be here for a few consecutive days.

I assume credit card payment over phone works for payment.
    PD,

no problem - we normally deliver next working day so if you were to order tomorrow, Friday then delivery would be on Monday (stocks permitting) and yep we can take CC payment over the phone no problem - either at a fixed euro price or in sterling - whichever you guys prefer!

As soon as you are ready to order just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact number and we will get the details sorted out for you - or of course you can call us on 04890.3300.044 or 04890.321.332

Thanks again!

ATVB,

JohnMc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.