Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Middle Name

Options
  • 30-01-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Is it a big deal? It's on my passport but not on my application.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I put it on just in case, it says your name as per your passport, if its on there, put it on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

My advice is to put everything exactly as it appears on your passport! Canadians don't do the "ah sure it'll be grand they'll know what I meant" approach. Things usually are black and white here, apart from drink driving;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Phonehead wrote: »
    My advice is to put everything exactly as it appears on your passport! Canadians don't do the "ah sure it'll be grand they'll know what I meant" approach. Things usually are black and white here, apart from drink driving;)

^ That, now ain't the time for "ah shure be grand" thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭TheChief36

Great, well I did it already, don't know why I'm asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thekid2013

Emailed IEC to see if its a problem, will let you know how I get on.

• Advertisement

Sent them a few messages myself, no reply yet.

If they approve receipt of payment, I'll be happy enough school boy error on my behalf. With regards to responding to messages, they must be completely overwhelmed by the response so far.

For real, my reference number indicates I'm the two and a half thousandth applicant, and I applied on the day it opened as soon as I saw it.

how/where did you pay from? I'm in the 2300s odd.

Advertisement