If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR 2313

Options
  • 30-01-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Hi John,
    What can you the 2313 for including delivery to Dublin (only capital). I want to upgrade the 2311 I bought from you and the 2 HDMI outs are a winner. Can you give me a Euro price.

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

rednik wrote: »
    Hi John,
    What can you the 2313 for including delivery to Dublin (only capital). I want to upgrade the 2311 I bought from you and the 2 HDMI outs are a winner. Can you give me a Euro price.

Cheers
    Rednick,

Yea go on - wind those Cork guys up!

£499.95 / €629.99 for the AVR2313 or if you wanted to be a touch more radical I can do the AVR3313 at a mad £649.95 / €799.99 (I've just seen it advertised as reduced to €1289 in a store in Dublin :eek::eek:)

If you wanted to sell your old receiver on Boards or Adverts.ie I'd happily recommend it as I know how well your keep your kit!

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

You have a deal John.

You have a deal John.
    2 or 3 series?

The tension is unbearable..

:eek:

Both available from stock to ship tomorrow to get to you for the weekend!

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Sorry John should have stated the 2313, I will mail you in the next 30mns.

Sorry John should have stated the 2313, I will mail you in the next 30mns.
    Red,

thanks for the biz - I'll ask Dave to give you a shout to get the delivery arranged to suit you,

Thanks again and have a great weekend setting up and comparing!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

John/Dave,
    Receiver received ;) this morning and set up now, a lot more options on this than the 2311. Thanks to you both for a great service.

John/Dave,
    Receiver received  this morning and set up now, a lot more options on this than the 2311. Thanks to you both for a great service.
    No problem - love to hear how it sounds when you get it settled??

Keep us posted and thanks for the biz - it's much appreciated,

ATVB'

John Mc & Crew

No problem - love to hear how it sounds when you get it settled??

Keep us posted and thanks for the biz - it's much appreciated,

ATVB'

John Mc & Crew

Set up and GUI is very easy, but considering this is mythird Denon it should be. I had read elsewhere of several users having difficulty with the 2313 and certain Sky HD boxes. Luckily enough I have had no issues (Samsung HD box).

Sound, home cinema, superb and a great range with theaudessy set up. I have many music blu rays and the 2313 is superb at handling the sound which I like loud. Movies again are excellent sound wise with all the usual lossless soundtracks. I watched The Dark Knight rises over the w/end and it looked and sounded amazing. Watching Sky HD with DD 5.1 again excellent sound and picture superb.

Music. Denon get criticised for their music performancesfrom the mid range AVR and I don’t know why as I have found them to be very good. The 2313 has a USB port and I have used this for my ipod (bye bye ipod dock). Ipod connected very easily and the choice of listening modes are numerous.

I am running a Philips 9664 TV and a JVC X35 projectorthrough the 2 hdmi outs and both work very well and simultaneously if required. I have a Kef KHT 5005.2 speaker set up.  I have yet to use the Airplay function andlook forward to doing so. So after a few days I am very happy with this purchase.  

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Set up and GUI is very easy, but considering this is mythird Denon it should be. I had read elsewhere of several users having difficulty with the 2313 and certain Sky HD boxes. Luckily enough I have had no issues (Samsung HD box).

Sound, home cinema, superb and a great range with theaudessy set up. I have many music blu rays and the 2313 is superb at handling the sound which I like loud. Movies again are excellent sound wise with all the usual lossless soundtracks. I watched The Dark Knight rises over the w/end and it looked and sounded amazing. Watching Sky HD with DD 5.1 again excellent sound and picture superb.

Music. Denon get criticised for their music performancesfrom the mid range AVR and I don’t know why as I have found them to be very good. The 2313 has a USB port and I have used this for my ipod (bye bye ipod dock). Ipod connected very easily and the choice of listening modes are numerous.

I am running a Philips 9664 TV and a JVC X35 projectorthrough the 2 hdmi outs and both work very well and simultaneously if required. I have a Kef KHT 5005.2 speaker set up.  I have yet to use the Airplay function andlook forward to doing so. So after a few days I am very happy with this purchase.
    Hi Rednik.

Thanks for getting back to us with you review of the 2113 and that you are Happy with your purchase :D

Should you need anything else in the future please just drop us a line.

Again thanks for letting us know that you are happy with your purchase.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.